Consumer spending patterns across firms and categories: Application to the size- and share-of-wallet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ransom, Michael R., 1987.
"A comment on consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 355-359, March.
- Michael R. Ransom, 1985. "A Comment on Consumer Demand Systems with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," Working Papers 572, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Sha Yang & Vishal Narayan & Henry Assael, 2006. "Estimating the Interdependence of Television Program Viewership Between Spouses: A Bayesian Simultaneous Equation Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 336-349, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2005. "A multiple discrete-continuous extreme value model: formulation and application to discretionary time-use decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 679-707, September.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Matthew J. Bernthal & David Crockett & Randall L. Rose, 2005. "Credit Cards as Lifestyle Facilitators," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 130-145, June.
- Maddala,G. S., 1986. "Limited-Dependent and Qualitative Variables in Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521338257.
- Lisa Peñaloza & Michelle Barnhart, 2011. "Living U.S. Capitalism: The Normalization of Credit/Debt," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 743-762.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Dilip Soman & Amar Cheema, 2002. "The Effect of Credit on Spending Decisions: The Role of the Credit Limit and Credibility," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 32-53, September.
- Garcia, Gillian, 1980. "Credit Cards: An Interdisciplinary Survey," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 327-337, March.
- Raghuram Iyengar & Asim Ansari & Sunil Gupta, 2003. "Leveraging Information Across Categories," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 425-465, December.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "Multivariate Regression and Simultaneous Equation Models when the Dependent Variables Are Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 999-1012, November.
- Kai, Li, 1998. "Bayesian inference in a simultaneous equation model with limited dependent variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 387-400, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2008. "The multiple discrete-continuous extreme value (MDCEV) model: Role of utility function parameters, identification considerations, and model extensions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 274-303, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azeem, Muhammad Masood & Baker, Derek & Villano, Renato A. & Mounter, Stuart & Griffith, Garry, 2018. "Food shoppersâ€™ share of wallet: A small city case in a changing competitive environment," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 119-130.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer spending; Share-of-wallet; Simultaneous equations Tobit; Multiple discreteness; Bayesian estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:1:p:123-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-research-in-marketing/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.