Citations for "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation"
by Ricardo, David
- Kitamura, Toyoyuki, 2010. "A model on the financial panic," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(13), pages 2586-2596.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2007.
"Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery,"
Working Paper Series
0773, European Central Bank.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2008. "Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 70-91, March.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2012.
"Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country,"
2012-01, CEPII research center.
- Gouel, Christophe & Jean, Sebastien, 2012. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5943, The World Bank.
- Christophe Gouel & SÃ©bastien Jean, 2015. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Working Papers 274047, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Brian Snowdon, 2008. "Towards a Unified Theory of Economic Growth: Oded Galor on the Transition from Malthusian Stagnation to Modern Economic Growth," Working Papers 2008-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bartha, Zoltán & Sáfrányné Gubik, Andrea, 2012. "Future-, outside-, and inside-focused development paths," MPRA Paper 50900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2011.
"Trade and Labor Market Outcomes,"
NBER Working Papers
16662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Itskhoki, Oleg & Redding, Stephen J., 2011. "Trade and Labor Market Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2010. "Trade and Labor Market Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp1028, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Towards a Sustainable Tourism," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-45, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Cornelia Woll & Alvaro Artigas, 2007. "When Trade Liberalization Turns into Regulatory Reform: The Impact on Business-Government Relations in International Trade Politics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8526, Sciences Po.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini, 2009.
"Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking.A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector,"
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano
0906, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo, 2010. "Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2302-2308, May.
- Massimo Filippini & Silvia Banfi, 2009. "Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking – A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector," CEPE Working paper series 09-67, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Lal Almas & Nazim Uzbey Hajiyev, 2013. "Azerbaijan’s Current and Potential Comparative Advantage: An Exploratory Study," EcoMod2013 5501, EcoMod.
- Antonios Antypas & Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis, 2013. "Hotelling Rules: Oscillatory Versus Quadratic Trends in Natural Resource Prices," GRI Working Papers 126, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kairys Jr., Joseph P., 2010. "Maximizing the Wealth of a Nation: A Paradigm for Political Economy," Working Papers in Economics 477, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- De Salvo, Maria & Raffaelli, Roberta & Moser, Riccarda, 2013. "The impact of climate change on permanent crops in an Alpine region: A Ricardian analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 23-32.
- Stuart Holland & Teresa Carla Oliveira, 2013. "Missing Links: Hume, Smith, Kant and Economic Methodology," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 2(2), pages 46, October.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Morris, Mike, 2008. "Do the Asian Drivers Undermine Export-oriented Industrialization in SSA," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 254-273, February.
- Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2007. "Assessment of regional trade and virtual water flows in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 159-170, February.
- Garabed Minassian, 2006. "Strategic Elements of Macroeconomic Policies in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 19-48.
- Jowsey, Ernie, 2007. "A new basis for assessing the sustainability of natural resources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 906-911.
- Serge SHIKHER, . "Determinants of Specialization and the Role of Trade Costs," EcoMod2010 259600157, EcoMod.
- Dumenil, Gerald & Levy, Dominique, 1995. "Structural change and prices of production," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 397-434, December.
- van Berkum, Siemen & van Meijl, Hans, 2000. "The application of trade and growth theories to agriculture: a survey," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(4), December.
- Carbonnier, Clément, 2014. "The incidence of non-linear price-dependent consumption taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 111-119.
- Gregory Clark, 2005.
"The Condition of the Working Class in England, 1209-2004,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(6), pages 1307-1340, December.
- Gregory Clark, 2005. "The Condition of the Working-Class in England, 1209-2004," Working Papers 539, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Masters, William A. & Ianchovichina, Elena, 1998. "Measuring exchange rate misalignment: Inflation differentials and domestic relative prices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 465-477, March.
- Schimmelpfennig, Axel, 1998. "Skill-biased technical change vs. structural change: Insights from a new view of the structure of an economy," Kiel Working Papers 868, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Swinton, Scott M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & James, Laura K. & Bandaru, Varaprasad, 2011. "Higher US crop prices trigger little area expansion so marginal land for biofuel crops is limited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5254-5258, September.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006.
"A Dynamic Model of Food and Clean Energy,"
IDEI Working Papers
403, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & MAGNE Bertrand & MOREAUX Michel, 2006. "A dynamic model of food and clean energy," LERNA Working Papers 06.10.203, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2008. "A dynamic model of food and clean energy," Working Papers 26086, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Peter Leeson, 2005. "Alexander J. Field (2001) Altruistically Inclined? The Behavioral Sciences, Evolutionary Theory, and the Origins of Reciprocity. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press. ISBN0-472-11224-4. x-373 pp," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 223-226, June.
- Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2012.
"Time-to-build, obsolescence and the technological paradox,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-10.
- Fabrizio Patriarca, 2010. "Time-to-build obsolescence and the technological paradox," Working Papers 6, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Wai Yip MA & Jun ZHANG, 2014.
"The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developer Strategies: A Simple Theory and Some Evidence,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 63-107.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Ma, Wai Yip & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developers strategies: a simple Theory and some Evidence," MPRA Paper 43896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Steven G. Medema, 2009. "Retrospectives: On the Definition of Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 221-33, Winter.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Qaisar Abbas & Javid Iqbal & Ayaz, 2012. "Relationship Between GDP, Inflation and Real Interest Rate with Exchange Rate Fluctuation of African Countries," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 132-141, July.
- Dieter Helm & Cameron Hepburn & Giovanni Ruta, 2012.
"Trade, climate change, and the political game theory of border carbon adjustments,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 368-394, SUMMER.
- Dieter Helm & Cameron Hepburn & Giovanni Ruta, 2012. "Trade, climate change and the political game theory of border carbon adjustments," GRI Working Papers 80, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Cristian Silviu BANACU & Marcela Izabela CIOPA & Olga OLARU, 2011. "The Pair Education And Innovation – Knowledge Society’S Icon," Proceedings of the International Conference Investments and Economic Recovery, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 26-31, December.
- Marc Flandreau & Clemens Jobst, 2005.
"The Ties that Divide: A Network Analysis of the International Monetary System, 1890-1910,"
Sciences Po publications
n°5129, Sciences Po.
- Flandreau, Marc & Jobst, Clemens, 2005. "The Ties that Divide: A Network Analysis of the International Monetary System, 1890 1910," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(04), pages 977-1007, December.
- Michael Kianfar & Helen Lawton Smith, 2012. "How to Sustain Entrepreneurial Performance during the Current Financial Crisis," Working Papers 3, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2012.
- Di Maria, C., 2006. "Choosing the direction : Investment, the environment and economic development," Other publications TiSEM 81c9b8de-42c0-4938-8b82-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Constance, Douglas H., 2011. "Discussion: Economic Sustainability of Rural Areas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
- Malul Miki & Mansury Yuri & Hara Tad & Saltzman Sidney, 2008. "An Economic Development Road Map for Promoting Israeli-Palestinian Cooperation," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Spanos, Aris, 2010. "Statistical adequacy and the trustworthiness of empirical evidence: Statistical vs. substantive information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1436-1452, November.
- Seyoum, Belay, 2006. "US trade preferences and export performance of developing countries: Evidence from the generalized system of preferences," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 68-83, February.
- Daria Onori, 2011. "Welfare, Competition, Specialization and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00580722, HAL.
- Elisa Newby, 2009.
" The Suspension of the Gold Standard as Sustainable Monetary Policy,"
CDMA Conference Paper Series
0907, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Newby, Elisa, 2012. "The suspension of the gold standard as sustainable monetary policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1498-1519.
- Newby, E., 2008. "The Suspension of the Gold Standard as Sustainable Monetary Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0856, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Besomi, Daniele, 2008. "James Anthony Lawson on commercial panics and their recurrence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 330-341, December.
- Coleman, Andrew & Grimes, Arthur, 2010. "Betterment taxes, capital gains and benefit cost ratios," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 54-56, October.
- Yang, Yong & Mallick, Sushanta, 2014. "Explaining cross-country differences in exporting performance: The role of country-level macroeconomic environment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 246-259.
- Fridolin Krausmann & Heinz Schandl & Rolf Peter Sieferle, 2007.
"Socio-Ecological Regime Transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom,"
Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series
2007-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Krausmann, Fridolin & Schandl, Heinz & Sieferle, Rolf Peter, 2008. "Socio-ecological regime transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 187-201, March.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2001. "Competition, Evolution and Optimisation: Comparisons of Models in Economics and Ecology," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48384, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Monica COJOCARU, 2011. "Cultural Globalization in the Context of International Business," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(5), pages 993-999, December.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini & Cornelia Luchsinger, 2004. "Resource Rent Taxation – A New Perspective for the (Swiss) Hydropower Sector," CEPE Working paper series 04-34, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Stanley D. Longhofer & Christian L. Redfearn, 2007. "Land Leverage: Decomposing Home Price Dynamics," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 183-208, 06.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2012. "Exploring the drivers behind automotive exports in OECD countries: An empirical analysis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2011.
"Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27,"
266, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2011. "Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Working Paper Series 24_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Richard Sellner & Wolfgang Polasek, 2011. "Does Globalization a ffect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," ERSA conference papers ersa11p819, European Regional Science Association.
- Hjorth, Daniel, 2007. "Lessons from Iago: Narrating the event of Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 712-732, September.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2007. "Effects of trade openness and foreign direct investment on industrial performance in Ghana," MPRA Paper 37116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puente-Ajovin, Miguel, 2013.
"Distribución Funcional De La Renta: Teorías Y Evidencia Empírica
[Functional Distribution of Income: Theories and Empirical Evidence]," MPRA Paper 49304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "The Frail Grounds of the Ricardian Dynamics," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-43, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel, 2012.
"Trading Up the Happiness Ladder,"
115/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Yu. Chernyak & A. Leonov & A. Lerner, 1987. "The constructive theory of mass behaviour," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 233-253, September.
- Hansen, Zaza Nadja Lee & Rasmussen, Lauge Baungaard, 2013. "Outsourcing relationships: Changes in power and dependency," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 655-667.
- Henri de Groot & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2013. "The effects of outsourcing on firm productivity: Evidence from microdata in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 250, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale PHELINAS, 2014. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Working Papers halshs-01027502, HAL.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2007. "Do exports act as “engine” of growth? Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(38), pages 1-14.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:38:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Dupuy, 2012. "International Trade and Sustainability: A survey," Larefi Working Papers 1201, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Islam, Sardar M. N. & Munasinghe, Mohan & Clarke, Matthew, 2003. "Making long-term economic growth more sustainable: evaluating the costs and benefits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 149-166, December.
- Uwe Blien & Helge Sanner, 2014. "Technological progress and employment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 245-251.
- Bjarne S. Jensen, 2011. "Comparative Costs, the Invisible Hand, and Factor Endowments: Ricardo, Ohlin, and Samuelson," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_042, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Zakir Husain & Mousumi Dutta & Nidhi Chowdhary, 2014.
"Is Health Wealth? Results of a Panel Data Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir & Chowdhary, Nidhi, 2012. "Is health wealth? Results of a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 39953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Globalisation, WTO and Sustainable Development," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48009, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Ambos, Björn & Håkanson, Lars, 2014. "The Concept of Distance in International Management Research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-7.
- Per Frankelius & Fredrik Eliasson, 2011. "Innovative and socially motivated village development in a regional context: The Grythyttan case," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1536, European Regional Science Association.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Sustainable Agriculture," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55063, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Heiko T. Burret & Lars P. Feld & Ekkehard A. Köhler, 2013. "Sustainability of Public Debt in Germany – Historical Considerations and Time Series Evidence," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(3), pages 291-335, May.
- Andersson, Svante, 2004. "Internationalization in different industrial contexts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 851-875, November.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daria ONORI, 2011.
"Welfare, Competition, Specialization and Growth,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2011011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mayerhofer, Peter, 2002. "Austrian border regions and eastern integration: A low competitiveness - high growth paradoxon," HWWA Discussion Papers 202, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Clark, Gregory & Jamelske, Eric, 2005. "The efficiency gains from site value taxes: the Tithe Commutation Act of 1836," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 282-309, April.
- Amos Quaye & Charles Hall & Valerie Luzadis, 2010. "Agricultural land use efficiency and food crop production in Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 967-983, December.
- Bartha, Zoltán & S. Gubik, Andrea, 2014. "The Outward Focused Development Path in the Visegrad Countries," MPRA Paper 57213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2014.
- Zalai, Ernő, 2011.
"Az egyensúlyi ráták unicitása és a bérráta pozitivitása a Neumann-modell általánosításaiban
[Uniqueness of equilibrium rates and the positive value of the wage rate in generalizations from the Neum," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 20-40.
- Moog, Martin & Bösch, Matthias, 2013. "Interest rates in the German forest valuation literature of the early nineteenth century," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-5.
- Harris, R. G, 1989. "New theories of trade and the pattern of global specialisation," ILO Working Papers 271281, International Labour Organization.
- Giersch, Herbert, 1984. "Real Exchange Rates and economic development," Kiel Working Papers 218, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anonymous & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2014. "Geographical Labeling of Agri-Food Products and its Incidence on the Cross-Sectional Approach to Climate Change Impacts Assessment," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182746, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Richter, Wolfram F., 1995. "Internalizing intergenerational externalities by regionalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 685-704, December.
- Bertolini, Gerard, 2003. "Extra- and intra-European Union exchanges of recovered materials and products," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 153-164.
- Wu, Jun & Li, Shaomin & Samsell, Darryl, 2012. "Why some countries trade more, some trade less, some trade almost nothing: The effect of the governance environment on trade flows," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 225-238.
- Roman Römisch, 2012. "Foreign Trade in the Austrian Regions," FIW Policy Brief series 016, FIW.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2011. "Humboldt And The Classical Economists Onnatural Resources, Institutions And Underdevelopment," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 116, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dewald, Michael & Weder, Rolf, 1996. "Comparative advantage and bilateral foreign aid policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 549-556, March.
- Tri WIDODO, 2009. "Comparative Advantage: Theory, Empirical Measures And Case Studies," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 4, pages 57-82, November.
- Lajtos, Ildikó, 2010. "Verhandlungsverhalten und Anspruchsanpassung im internationalen Verhandlungsprozess: Die WTO-Agrarverhandlungen zum Abbau exportwettbewerbsfördernder Maßnahmen," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 55, number 94723, October.
- Toman, J.T., 2005. "The gang system and comparative advantage," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 310-323, April.
- Ajit Sinha, 2010. "On the Notion of Equilibrium or the Centre of Gravitation in Economic Theory," Microeconomics Working Papers 23025, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/605 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:laf:wpaper:201201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Eusepi & Richard Wagner, 2012. "Indebted state versus intermediary state: who owes what to whom?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 199-212, September.
- Viitala, Esa-Jussi, 2006. "An early contribution of Martin Faustmann to natural resource economics," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 131-144, June.
- Petith, Howard, 2008. "Land, technical progress and the falling rate of profit," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 687-702, June.
- Jens K. Perret, 2014. "Price Competition in the enlarged EU 27 Export Market and the Role of Foreign Direct Investment," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14011, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- David Murphy & Charles Hall & Bobby Powers, 2011. "New perspectives on the energy return on (energy) investment (EROI) of corn ethanol," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 179-202, February.
- Zoltan Gal, 2013. "New Bangalores - The role of Central and Eastern Europe in business and IT services offshoring," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 2(3), pages 77-100, September.
- Taghizadeh Hesary Farhad & Naoyuki Yoshino, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Oil Price Determination Based on Market Quality Theory," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-044, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Chaudhry, Azam & Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder, 2013. "A structural VAR analysis of the impact of macroeconomic shocks on Pakistan's textile exports," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 302-315.
- Ketelhöhn, Niels W. & Quintanilla, Carlos, 2012. "Country effects on profitability: A multilevel approach using a sample of Central American firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1767-1772.
- Tacchella, A. & Cristelli, M. & Caldarelli, G. & Gabrielli, A. & Pietronero, L., 2013. "Economic complexity: Conceptual grounding of a new metrics for global competitiveness," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1683-1691.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Sustainable Agriculture: An Update," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 140549, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1995. "Technology and the dynamics of specialization in open economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yvonne Wolfmayr-Schnitzer, .
"Economic Integration, Specialisation and the Location of Industries. A Survey of the Theoretical Literature,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Yvonne Wolfmayr-Schnitzer, 2000. "Economic Integration, Specialisation and the Location of Industries. A Survey of the Theoretical Literature," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 5(2), pages 73-80, May.
- Price, Gregory N. & Darity Jr., William A., 2010. "The economics of race and eugenic sterilization in North Carolina: 1958-1968," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-272, July.
- Choumert, Johanna & Phélinas, Pascale, 2015.
"Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 134-140.
- Pascale PHELINAS & Johanna CHOUMERT, 2014. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Working Papers 201416, CERDI.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2013. "The Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 23-65, March.
- Maneschi, Andrea, 2004. "The true meaning of David Ricardo's four magic numbers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 433-443, March.
- Martin Machay, 2012. "The Principle of Population for the 21st Century: The Never Coming Stationary State," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-18, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- F. Souty & T. Brunelle & P. Dumas & B. Dorin, & P. Ciais & R. Crassous, 2012. "The Nexus Land-Use Model, an Approach Articulating Biophysical Potentials and Economic Dynamics to Model Competition for Land-Uses," Working Papers 2012.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Levente Tímár, 2011. "Rural Land Use and Land Tenure in New Zealand," Working Papers 11_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Seyoum, Belay, 2007. "Trade liberalization and patterns of strategic adjustment in the US textiles and clothing industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Andrea S. Gubik & Zoltán Bartha, 2013. "Characteristics of the Dual Model among the OECD Countries," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 9(02), pages 3-14.
- Louis Dupuy, 2012. "International Trade and Sustainability : A survey," Working Papers hal-00701426, HAL.
- Dora, MARTINS & Laura-Maria, DINDIRE, 2013. "Human Capital In The Knowledge-Based Society - Comparative Analysis: Romania-Portugal," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 346-354.
- Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Paths to foreign markets: Does distance to market affect firm internationalisation?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 573-593, October.
- Berger, Allen N. & Buch, Claudia M. & DeLong, Gayle & DeYoung, Robert, 2004. "Exporting financial institutions management via foreign direct investment mergers and acquisitions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-366, April.
- Allred, Brent B. & Swan, K. Scott, 2005. "The mediating role of innovation on the influence of industry structure and national context on firm performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 229-252, June.
- Hasund, Knut Per, 2012. "Agricultural land and landscapes," Department of Economics publications 8812, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Hoekstra, Arjen, 2010. "The relation between international trade and freshwater scarcity," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-05, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2007. "Sequence of value-added activities in the multinationalization of developing country firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 258-277, September.
- Alberto Quadrio Curzio & Fausta Pellizzari & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Resources and Technologies," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1101, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Askari, Hossein & Krichene, Noureddine, 2010. "The impact of monetary policy on oil process parameters and market expectations," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 186-200.
- Bartha, Zoltán & Sáfrányné Gubik, Andrea & Tóthné Szita, Klára, 2013.
"Intézményi megoldások, fejlődési modellek
[Institutional solutions, development models]," MPRA Paper 50901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Pan A. Yotopoulos, 2006. "Growth and Poverty Reduction Under Globalization: The Systematic Impact of Exchange Rate Misalignment," Discussion Papers 06-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Juan Alcacer & Mercedes Delgado, 2012. "Spatial Organization of Firms: Internal and External Agglomeration Economies and Location Choices Through the Value Chain," Working Papers 12-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Zoltán Bartha & Andrea S. Gubik, 2014. "Characteristics Of The Large Corporation-Based, Bureaucratic Model Among Oecd Countries – An Foi Model Analysis," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 1-20, March.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman, 2013. "The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Nonlinear Effects and Aggregation Bias in Ricardian Models of Farm Land Values," Working Papers 2013.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.