Value Capture in the Global Electronics Industry: Empirical Evidence for the “Smiling Curve” Concept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Yadong, 2006. "Opportunism in Inter-firm Exchanges in Emerging Markets," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 121-147, March.
- Bönte, Werner, 2008. "Inter-firm trust in buyer-supplier relations: Are knowledge spillovers and geographical proximity relevant?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 855-870, September.
- Charles Dhanaraj & Marjorie A Lyles & H Kevin Steensma & Laszlo Tihanyi, 2004. "Managing tacit and explicit knowledge transfer in IJVs: the role of relational embeddedness and the impact on performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 428-442, September.
- Yadong Luo, 2006. "Opportunism in Inter-firm Exchanges in Emerging Markets," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(1), pages 121-147, March.
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884, April.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 1998. "Understanding trust in international alliances," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-240, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ6:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:278-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petr PavlÃnek & Jan Å½enka, 2016. "Value creation and value capture in the automotive industry: Empirical evidence from Czechia," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(5), pages 937-959, May.
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi & Valentina Meliciani, 2017. "Knowledge Based Capital and Value Creation in Global Supply Chains," Working Papers LuissLab 17134, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ye, Ming & Meng, Bo & Wei, Shang-jin, 2015. "Measuring smile curves in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 530, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Emanuela Todeva & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2016. "Global Value Chains Mapping: Methodology and Cases for Policy Makers. Thematic Work on Value Chain Mapping in the Context of Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC102803, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ito, Tadashi & Vézina, Pierre-Louis, 2016.
"Production fragmentation, upstreamness, and value added: Evidence from Factory Asia 1990–2005,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-9.
- Ito, Tadashi & Vezina, Pierre-Louis, 2015. "Production fragmentation, upstreamness, and value-added : evidence from factory Asia 1990-2005," IDE Discussion Papers 535, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yoshimichi Murakami & Keijiro Otsuka, 2017. "A Review of the Literature on Productivity Impacts of Global Value Chains and Foreign Direct Investment: Towards an Integrated Approach," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kevin C Cheng & Sidra Rehman & Dulani Seneviratne & Shiny Zhang, 2015. "Reaping the Benefits from Global Value Chains," IMF Working Papers 15/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Fang & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2016. "Innovation and technology transfer through global value chains: Evidence from China's PV industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 191-203.
- ye, ming, 2016. "Trace the goods and value-added route in exports," MPRA Paper 73476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:19:y:2012:i:2:p:89-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.