Value Capture in the Global Electronics Industry: Empirical Evidence for the “Smiling Curve” Concept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ6:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:278-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petr PavlÃnek & Jan Å½enka, 2016. "Value creation and value capture in the automotive industry: Empirical evidence from Czechia," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(5), pages 937-959, May.
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi & Valentina Meliciani, 2017. "Knowledge Based Capital and Value Creation in Global Supply Chains," Working Papers LuissLab 17134, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ye, Ming & Meng, Bo & Wei, Shang-jin, 2015. "Measuring smile curves in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 530, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Emanuela Todeva & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2016. "Global Value Chains Mapping: Methodology and Cases for Policy Makers. Thematic Work on Value Chain Mapping in the Context of Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC102803, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ito, Tadashi & Vézina, Pierre-Louis, 2016.
"Production fragmentation, upstreamness, and value added: Evidence from Factory Asia 1990–2005,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-9.
- Ito, Tadashi & Vezina, Pierre-Louis, 2015. "Production fragmentation, upstreamness, and value-added : evidence from factory Asia 1990-2005," IDE Discussion Papers 535, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yoshimichi Murakami & Keijiro Otsuka, 2017. "A Review of the Literature on Productivity Impacts of Global Value Chains and Foreign Direct Investment: Towards an Integrated Approach," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kevin C Cheng & Sidra Rehman & Dulani Seneviratne & Shiny Zhang, 2015. "Reaping the Benefits from Global Value Chains," IMF Working Papers 15/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Fang & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2016. "Innovation and technology transfer through global value chains: Evidence from China's PV industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 191-203.
- Wen Chen & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer, 2017. "Measuring the income to intangibles in goods production: a global value chain approach," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 36, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2017. "Global Supply Chains: towards a CGE analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-281, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- ye, ming, 2016. "Trace the goods and value-added route in exports," MPRA Paper 73476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:19:y:2012:i:2:p:89-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .