Coexistence of large firms and less efficient small firms under price competition with free entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Jean J. Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola, 2007.
"Time-to-market in vertically differentiated industries,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(4), pages 279-295.
- BACCHIEGA, Emmanuelle & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & TAROLA, Ornella, 2004. "Time-to-market in vertically differentiated industries," CORE Discussion Papers 2004077, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Makoto Yano, 2009.
"The Foundation Of Market Quality Economics,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 1-32.
- Makoto Yano, 2008. "The Foundation of Market Quality Economics," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-001, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Anthony Creane, 2007. "Note on uncertainty and socially excessive entry," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(4), pages 329-334.
- Makoto Yano, 2006. "A price competition game under free entry," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(2), pages 395-414, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:1:y:2005:i:3:p:167-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.