Pure Rent Taxation and Growth in a Two-Sector Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Buiter, Willem H., 1989.
"Debt neutrality, Professor Vickrey and Henry George's 'single tax',"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 43-47.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1988. "Debt Neutrality, Professor Vickrey and Henry George's "Single Tax"," NBER Working Papers 2673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hian Hoon, 1996. "Payroll taxes and VAT in a labor-turnover model of the ‘natural rate’," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 369-383, July.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1987.
"A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 325-338.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1984. "A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2006.
"The incidence of a tax on pure rent in a small open economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 921-933, May.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2005. "The Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent in a Small Open Economy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05025, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Rent Tax; Capital Good; Consumer Good; OLG; Wealth Accumulation.;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2015-02-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2015-02-11 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2015-02-11 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:celegw:1501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Giordani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .