Housing, Land Prices, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miles, David K & Sefton, James, 2017. "Houses across time and across place," CEPR Discussion Papers 12103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Day, Creina & Guest, Ross, 2016. "Fertility and female wages: A new link via house prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 121-132.
- Carpantier, Jean-Francois & Olivera, Javier & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2018.
"Macroprudential policy and household wealth inequality,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 262-277.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Javier Olivera & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and household wealth inequality," Working Papers 442, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Javier Olivera Angulo & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and household wealth inequality," Working Papers Department of Economics 584609, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- CARPANTIER Jean-François & OLIVERA Javier & VAN KERM Philippe, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Household Wealth Inequality," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-09, LISER.
- Loupias, Claire & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2013.
"Population, land, and growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 223-237.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Documents de recherche 11-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609811, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2013. "Population, land, and growth," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00823255, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Clément Bellet, 2017. "Essays on Inequality, Social Preferences and Consumer Behavior," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/vbu6kd1s68o, Sciences Po.
- Gersbach, Hans & Siemers, Lars-H. R., 2010. "Land Reforms And Economic Development," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 527-547, September.
- Stefan Homburg, 2014.
"Overaccumulation, Public Debt and the Importance of Land,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 15(4), pages 411-435, November.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-525, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100431, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2006.
"Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 293-320.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2005. "Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model," Departmental Working Papers _166, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2005. "Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model," Discussion Papers 00005, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:106-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borri, Nicola & Reichlin, Pietro, 2018. "The housing cost disease," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 106-123.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2017. "Land, Housing, Growth and Inequality," DEM Working Papers 2017/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00823255 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9403-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
- Creina Day & Ross S. Guest, 2014. "The Effect of Gender Wages and Working Age Populations on Fertility and House Prices," Crawford School Research Papers 1401, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Peter Stauvermann, 2002. "Endogenous growth, land and intemporal efficiency," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 10(1), pages 63-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecgro:v:6:y:2001:i:2:p:87-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.