The Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent: The Old Reason for the Old Answer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Coleman, 2017. "Housing, the ‘Great Income Tax Experiment’, and the intergenerational consequences of the lease," Working Papers 17_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2006.
"The incidence of a tax on pure rent in a small open economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 921-933, May.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2005. "The Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent in a Small Open Economy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05025, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Andrew Coleman, 2017. "Housing, the ‘Great Income Tax Experiment’, and the intergenerational consequences of the lease," Working Papers 1709, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Hines, James Jr. & Hlinko, John C. & Lubke, Theodore J. F., 1995.
"From each according to his surplus: Equi-proportionate sharing of commodity tax burdens,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 417-428, November.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & John C. Hlinko & Theodore J.F. Lubke, 1996. "From Each According to His Surplus: Equi-Proportionate Sharing of Commodity Tax Burdens," NBER Technical Working Papers 0138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman, 2010. "The effect of risk on the effect of a land tax: A simulation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 530-537, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:92:y:1984:i:2:p:329-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.