The Frail Grounds of the Ricardian Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bidard, 2010. "The dynamics of intensive cultivation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(6), pages 1097-1104.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
- Salvadori, Neri, 1986. "Land and Choice of Techniques within the Sraffa Framework," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(46), pages 94-105, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "Ricardo And Lemke," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-48, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "The Ricardo-Lemke parametric algorithm on oddity and uniqueness," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-41, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsRent; Ricardian dynamics; Ricardo; Sraffa;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-12-10 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-12-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2012-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .