The number and type of long-term equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Kehoe, Timothy J, 1980.
"An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1211-1232, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1979. "An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 516, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- B. Curtis Eaves, 1971. "The Linear Complementarity Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(9), pages 612-634, May.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, May.
- Enrico Bellino, 1997. "Full-cost pricing in the classical competitive process: A model of convergence to long-run equilibrium," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Steedman, Ian, 1976. "Positive Profits with Negative Surplus Value: A Reply to Wolfstetter," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 873-876, December.
- Martin Shubik & Thomas Quint, 1997. "A Theorem on the Number of Nash Equilibria in a Bimatrix Game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(3), pages 353-359.
- Dantzig, George B. & Manne, Alan S., 1974. "A complementarity algorithm for an optimal capital path with invariant proportions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 312-323, November.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1972. "Two Remarks on the Number of Equilibria of an Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 951-953, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bidard, 2014. "The Wage Curve in Austrian Models," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-54, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "Ricardo And Lemke," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-48, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "The Ricardo-Lemke parametric algorithm on oddity and uniqueness," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-41, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christian Bidard, 2014. "The Ricardian rent theory two centuries after," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-54, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bidard, Christian, 2014. "The Ricardian rent theory: an overview," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP8, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral-equilibrium theory; linear complementarity problem; Lippi; long-term equilibrium; Morishima; von Neumann; prices of production; Sraffa; D51;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:67:y:1998:i:2:p:181-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .