Ricardo And Lemke
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, December.
- Erreygers, Guido, 1995.
"On the Uniqueness of Square Cost-Minimizing Techniques,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 63(2), pages 145-166, June.
- ERREYGERS, Guido, 1992. "On the uniqueness of square cost-minimizing techniques," SESO Working Papers 1992009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "The Frail Grounds of the Ricardian Dynamics," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-43, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Salvadori, Neri, 1986. "Land and Choice of Techniques within the Sraffa Framework," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(46), pages 94-105, June.
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 1998. "The number and type of long-term equilibria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Dantzig, George B. & Manne, Alan S., 1974. "A complementarity algorithm for an optimal capital path with invariant proportions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 312-323, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamics; Lemke; rent; Ricardo; scarce resources;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2012-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .