A complementarity algorithm for an optimal capital path with invariant proportions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Poverty and Shared Prosperity Implications of Reducing Trade Costs Through Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 2016-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "Ricardo And Lemke," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-48, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "The Ricardo-Lemke parametric algorithm on oddity and uniqueness," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-41, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2014.
"Deep Trade Policy Options for Armenia: The Importance of Trade Facilitation, Services and Standards Liberalization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 19, pages 453-508
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-54.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 1998. "The number and type of long-term equilibria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Balistreri,Edward Jay & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Tarr,David & Yonezawa,Hidemichi, 2016. "Poverty and shared prosperity implications of deep integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7660, The World Bank.
- Martin Diedrich, 2002. "Emission Targets and Equilibrium Choice of Technique," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/12, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Martin E. Diedrich, 2002. "Emission Targets and Equilibrium Choice of Technique," GE, Growth, Math methods 0211001, EconWPA.
- Freni, Giuseppe, 2016. "Back to the Sixties: A Note on Multi-Primary-Factor Linear Models with Homogeneous Capital," MPRA Paper 73677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1993. "The computation of equilibrium prices: An exposition," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1007-1061 Elsevier.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "The Computation of Equilibrium Prices: An Exposition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Light, Miles & Rutherford, Thomas, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," MPRA Paper 28435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:9:y:1974:i:3:p:312-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed