The computation of equilibrium prices: An exposition
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "The Computation of Equilibrium Prices: An Exposition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dantzig, George B. & Manne, Alan S., 1974. "A complementarity algorithm for an optimal capital path with invariant proportions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 312-323, November.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Taming the Incomputable, Reconstructing the Nonconstructive and Deciding the Undecidable in Mathematical Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0722, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Franco Donzelli, 2006.
"Walras and pareto on the meaning of the solution concept in general equilibrium theory,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(4), pages 491-530, December.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2006. "Walras and Pareto on the meaning of the solution concept in General Equilibrium Theory," Departmental Working Papers 2006-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Negishi's Theorem and Method," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1129, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "DSGE And Beyond – Computable And Constructive Challenges," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1122, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Fundamental Theorems of Welfare Economics, DSGE and the Theory of Policy - Computable & Constructive Foundations," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1125, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Computation in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1001, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matchp:2-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .