Algorithmic Solutions for Envy-Free Cake Cutting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdelghani A. Elimam & Maurice Girgis & Samir Kotob, 1996. "The Use of Linear Programming in Disentangling the Bankruptcies of Al-Manakh Stock Market Crash," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 665-676, October.
- Cloutier, John & Nyman, Kathryn L. & Su, Francis Edward, 2010. "Two-player envy-free multi-cake division," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 26-37, January.
- Katerina Sherstyuk, 1998.
"How to gerrymander: A formal analysis,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 27-49, April.
- Sherstyuk, Katerina, 1993. "How to Gerrymander: A Formal Analysis," Working Papers 855, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Sherstyuk, K., 1995. "How to Gerrymander: A Formal Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 469, The University of Melbourne.
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1993.
"The computation of equilibrium prices: An exposition,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.),Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1007-1061,
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "The Computation of Equilibrium Prices: An Exposition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Winsor Pratt & Richard Jay Zeckhauser, 1990. "The Fair and Efficient Division of the Winsor Family Silver," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Xiaotie Deng & Qi Qi & Amin Saberi & Jie Zhang, 2011. "Discrete Fixed Points: Models, Complexities, and Applications," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 36(4), pages 636-652, November.
- Frédéric Meunier, 2008. "Discrete Splittings of the Necklace," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 678-688, August.
- Shahar Dobzinski & Noam Nisan & Michael Schapira, 2010. "Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Auctions with Complement-Free Bidders," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Simmons, Forest W. & Su, Francis Edward, 2003. "Consensus-halving via theorems of Borsuk-Ulam and Tucker," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 15-25, February.
- Hylland, Aanund & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1979. "The Efficient Allocation of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 293-314, April.
- William Thomson, 2007. "Children Crying at Birthday Parties. Why?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(3), pages 501-521, June.
- Hervé Moulin, 2007. "Minimizing the Worst Slowdown: Offline, Online," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 876-889, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittorio Bil`o & Ioannis Caragiannis & Michele Flammini & Ayumi Igarashi & Gianpiero Monaco & Dominik Peters & Cosimo Vinci & William S. Zwicker, 2018. "Almost Envy-Free Allocations with Connected Bundles," Papers 1808.09406, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsfair division; cake cutting; envy-free; FPTAS; fixed point; PPAD;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:60:y:2012:i:6:p:1461-1476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.