The Fair and Efficient Division of the Winsor Family Silver
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan Miller & Alexander Wagner & Richard Zeckhauser, 2013.
"Solomonic separation: Risk decisions as productivity indicators,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 265-297, June.
- Nolan Miller & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2012. "Solomonic Separation: Risk Decisions as Productivity Indicators," NBER Working Papers 18634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Nolan & Wagner, Alexander Florian & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2012. "Solomonic Separation: Risk Decisions as Productivity Indicators," Scholarly Articles 9946786, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Miller, Nolan & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Solomonic Separation: Risk Decisions as Productivity Indicators," Working Paper Series rwp12-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Arnaud De Bruyn & Gary E. Bolton, 2008. "Estimating the Influence of Fairness on Bargaining Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1774-1791, October.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2016. "Dividing Goods or Bads Under Additive Utilities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 147/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2017. "Competitive division of a mixed manna," HSE Working papers WP BRP 158/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- James E. Smith & Detlof von Winterfeldt, 2004. "Anniversary Article: Decision Analysis in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 561-574, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfair division; incentive compatibility; probability shares; efficient allocation; pseudo-market; preference revelation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:36:y:1990:i:11:p:1293-1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.