The Fundamental Theorems of Welfare Economics, DSGE and the Theory of Policy - Computable & Constructive Foundations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Uncomputability and Undecidability in Economic Theory," Department of Economics Working Papers 0806, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 2012.
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262518058, July.
- Takashi Negishi, 2008. "Unnoticed predecessors of the early Negishi theorems," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 167-173.
- K. (Vela) Velupillai, "undated". "Computability and Complexity in Games," Working Papers _010, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Academic Research," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1123, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011.
"Towards An Algorithmic Revolution In Economic Theory,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 401-430, July.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Towards an Algorithmic Revolution in Economic Theory," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1105, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1993.
"The computation of equilibrium prices: An exposition,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1007-1061
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "The Computation of Equilibrium Prices: An Exposition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, March.
- Takashi Negishi, 1961. "Monopolistic Competition and General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 196-201.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005. "The Foundations of Computable General EquilibriumTheory," Working Papers 0093, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium; Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium; Computability; Constructivity; Fundamental Theorems of Welfare Economics; Theory of Policy; Coupled Nonlinear Dynamic;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-11-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .