Unnoticed predecessors of the early Negishi theorems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Negishi,Takashi, 1985. "Economic Theories in a Non-Walrasian Tradition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521259675, May.
- Kehoe,Timothy J. & Srinivasan,T. N. & Whalley,John (ed.), 2005. "Frontiers in Applied General Equilibrium Modeling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521825252, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Velupillai, 2015. "Negishi’s Theorem and Method: Computable and Constructive Considerations," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 183-193, February.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Negishi's Theorem and Method," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1129, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "DSGE And Beyond – Computable And Constructive Challenges," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1122, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Foley's Thesis, Negishi's Method, Existence Proofs and Computation," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1124, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Computability Theory in Economics - Frontiers and a Restrospective," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1302, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Fundamental Theorems of Welfare Economics, DSGE and the Theory of Policy - Computable & Constructive Foundations," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1125, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:4:y:2008:i:2:p:167-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.