The Epistemology of Simulation, Computation and Dynamics in Economics Ennobling Synergies, Enfeebling 'Perfection'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Zambelli, 2011.
"Flexible Accelerator Economic Systems As Coupled Oscillators,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 608-633, July.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Flexible Accelerator Economic Systems as Coupled Oscillators," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1004, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2007. "A Rocking Horse That Never Rocked: Frisch's “Propagation Problems and Impulse Problems”," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 145-166, Spring.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2004. "Production of Ideas by Means of Ideas: A Turing Machine Metaphor," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2-3), pages 155-179, May.
- Thaler, Richard, 1980. "Toward a positive theory of consumer choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-60, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation; Computation; Computable; Analysis; Dynamics; Proof; Algorithm;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-06-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-06-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .