Power laws and comparative advantage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- A. E. Akinlo, 2008. "A cost function analysis of import demand for Nigeria," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2911-2920.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 281-316, April.
- Evenett, S. J. & Keller, W., 1994. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," Working papers 9713, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," International Trade 9608001, EconWPA, revised 15 Jul 1998.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1998. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," NBER Working Papers 6529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duncan Black & Vernon Henderson, 2003. "Urban evolution in the USA," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 343-372, October.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2007. "Intra-industry trade and business cycles in ASEAN," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 893-902.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Harald Badinger, 2007. "Market size, trade, competition and productivity: evidence from OECD manufacturing industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(17), pages 2143-2157.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Harry P. Bowen, 1997. "World Trade Flows, 1970-1992, with Production and Tariff Data," NBER Working Papers 5910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
- Colin Carter & Xianghong Li, 2004. "Changing trade patterns in major OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1501-1511.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:61-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:empiri:v:45:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9362-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Brakman & Charles Van Marrewijk, 2017.
"A closer look at revealed comparative advantage: Gross-versus value-added trade flows,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 61-92, March.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2015. "A Closer Look at Revealed Comparative Advantage: Gross-versus Value Added Trade Flows," CESifo Working Paper Series 5321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maureen Lankhuizen & Thomas De Graaff & Henri De Groot, 2012. "Product Heterogeneity, Intangible Barriers & Distance Decay: The effect of multiple dimensions of distance on trade across different product categories," ERSA conference papers ersa12p151, European Regional Science Association.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2016. "Robust estimation of the Pareto tail index: a Monte Carlo analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 1-30, August.
- Maureen B. M. Lankhuizen & Thomas De Graaff & Henri L. F. de Groot, 2015.
"Product Heterogeneity, Intangible Barriers and Distance Decay: The Effect of Multiple Dimensions of Distance on Trade across Different Product Categories,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 137-159, June.
- Maureen B.M. Lankhuizen & Thomas de Graaff & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Product Heterogeneity, Intangible Barriers and Distance Decay: The Effect of Multiple Dimensions of Distance on Trade across Different Product Categories," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2013. "Robust estimation of the Pareto index: A Monte Carlo Analysis," Working Papers 2013-32, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Sciences & Humanities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00676229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.