Cross-Border Merger & Acquisition Activity and Revealed Comparative Advantage in Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2014. "Acquisitions by Multinationals and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2014-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alviarez, Vanessa, 2019. "Multinational production and comparative advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 1-54.
- Hornstein, Abigail S. & Nguyen, Zachary, 2014.
"Is more less? Propensity to diversify via M&A and market reactions,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 76-88.
- Abigail S. Hornstein & Zachary Nguyen, 2014. "Is More Less? Propensity to diversify via M&A and market reactions," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2014-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Poonam Mehra Singh, 2017. "Competition or Comparative Advantage: What Drives Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions?," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 461-488, September.
- M. Del Gatto & C.S. Mastinu, 2016. "Sequentiality and Distance(s) in Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: Evidence from Micro Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201616, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rudy Colacicco, 2015. "Ten Years Of General Oligopolistic Equilibrium: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 965-992, December.
- Zadia M Feliciano & Robert E Lipsey, 2017.
"Foreign Entry into US Manufacturing by Takeovers and the Creation of New Firms,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Zadia Feliciano, 2002. "Foreign Entry into U.S. Manufacturing by Takeovers and the Creation of New Firms," NBER Working Papers 9122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bae, Sung C. & Chang, Kiyoung & Kim, Doseong, 2013. "Determinants of target selection and acquirer returns: Evidence from cross-border acquisitions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 552-565.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:22:y:2013:i:1:p:28-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.