Should countries block foreign takeovers of R&D champions and promote greenfield entry?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2013.
"The impact of cross-border mergers and acquisitions on the acquirers' R & D Firm-level evidence,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 307-321.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2013. "The impact of cross-border mergers and acquisitions on the acquirers' R&D — Firm-level evidence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 307-321.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2016.
"Cross-border M&As and innovative activity of acquiring and target firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-15.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2014. "Cross-border M&As and innovative activity of acquiring and target firms," DICE Discussion Papers 158, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stiebale, Joel, 2015. "Cross-Border M&As and Innovative Activity of Acquiring and Target Firms," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112898, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joel Stiebale, 2014. "Cross-Border M&As and Innovative Activity of Acquiring and Target Firms," Discussion Papers 2014-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:70-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Trends and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16522, The World Bank.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Michael P. Devereux & Federica Liberini, 2012.
"Taxes and the Location of Targets,"
1213, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," Memorandum 02/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1135, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Martijn J. Burger & Elena I. Ianchovichina, 2017.
"Surges and stops in greenfield and M&A FDI flows to developing countries: analysis by mode of entry,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(2), pages 411-432, May.
- Burger, Martijn J. & Ianchovichina, Elena I., 2014. "Surges and stops in FDI flows to developing countries : does the mode of entry make a difference ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6771, The World Bank.
- Ayesha Ashraf & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2016.
"The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 1728-1755, November.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The effects of Greenfield FDI and cross-border M&As on total factor productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," MPRA Paper 65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Olivier Bertrand & Marie-Ann Betschinger & Alexander Settles, 2016. "The relevance of political affinity for the initial acquisition premium in cross-border acquisitions," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2071-2091, October.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Duanmu , Jing-Lin & Skedinger, Per, 2012. "Employment Protection and Multinational Enterprises: Theory and Evidence from Micro Data," Working Paper Series 935, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gould, David M. & Tan, Congyan & Emamgholi, Amir S. Sadeghi, 2013. "Attracting foreign direct investment : what can South Asia's lack of success teach other developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6696, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:455-469 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:45:y:2012:i:3:p:1083-1124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.