US National Security and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie Meunier & Brian Burgoon & Wade Jacoby, 2014. "The politics of hosting Chinese investment in Europe—an introduction," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 109-126, March.
- Justin O’Brien, 2009. "La crise mondiale de la titrisation et la dynamique des fonds souverains," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 291-303.
- A. E. Safarian, 2015. "Simplifying the Rule Book: a Proposal to Reform and Clarify Canada’s Policy on Inward Foreign Direct Investment," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 425, May.
- Justin O’Brien, 2009. "Global Securitization Crisis and Sovereign Wealth Funds," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 271-282.
- Ashley Thomas Lenihan, 2014. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and the Acquisition of Power," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 227-257, March.
- Olivier Bertrand & Marie-Ann Betschinger & Alexander Settles, 2016. "The relevance of political affinity for the initial acquisition premium in cross-border acquisitions," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2071-2091, October.
- A. Edward Safarian, 2011. "International Mergers and Acquisitions," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhang, Jianhong & He, Xinming, 2014. "Economic nationalism and foreign acquisition completion: The case of China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 212-227.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:3917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.