Mergers and the Evolution of Industry Concentration: Results from the Dominant-Firm Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2014. "Acquisitions by Multinationals and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2014-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hackbarth, Dirk & Miao, Jianjun, 2012.
"The dynamics of mergers and acquisitions in oligopolistic industries,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 585-609.
- Dirk Hackbarth & Jianjun Maio, 2007. "The Dynamics of Mergers and Acquisitions in Oligopolistic Industries," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-017, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Dirk Hackbarth, 2011. "The dynamics of mergers and acquisitions in oligopolistic industries," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-029, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Egger, Peter & Hahn, Franz R., 2010. "Endogenous bank mergers and their impact on banking performance: Some evidence from Austria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-166, March.
- Varelas, Erotokritos, 2014. "Bank Industry Structure and Public Debt," MPRA Paper 58437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Barros & Diana Bonfim & Moshe Kim & Nuno Martins, 2014. "Counterfactual analysis of bank mergers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 361-391, February.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolás Porteiro, 2006.
"Sequential Formation of Coalitions Through Bilateral Agreements in a Cournot Setting,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(2), pages 207-228, August.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolás Porteiro, 2006. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions through Bilateral Agreements in a Cournot Setting," Working Papers 06.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Antonio Rosato, 2014. "Entry by Takeover: Auctions vs. Negotiations," CSEF Working Papers 353, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Pierre Lasserre & Moez Souissi, 2007.
"It Takes Two to Tango. La fusion : exercice de deux options réelles,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 178(2), pages 51-65.
- Moez Souissi & Pierre Lasserre, 2007. "It Takes Two to Tango.. La fusion : exercice de deux options réelles," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 51-65.
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2012.
"Competition among the big and the small,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 43(2), pages 329-347, June.
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2009047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2012. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2012009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2012. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Shimomura, Ken-Ichi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CEPR Discussion Papers 7404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larry D. Qiu & Wen Zhou, 2007. "Merger waves: a model of endogenous mergers," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 214-226, March.
- Gary Gorton & Matthias Kahl & Richard Rosen, 2005. "Eat or Be Eaten: A Theory of Mergers and Merger Waves," NBER Working Papers 11364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008.
"A Dynamic Model of Endogenous Mergers and Trade Liberalization,"
2008-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Endogenous Mergers and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2008-005, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Erotokritos Varelas, 2015. "Number of Banks, Public Debt, and Workable Competition," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 41-51, February.
- Ron Borkovsky & Ulrich Doraszelski & Yaroslav Kryukov, 2012. "A dynamic quality ladder model with entry and exit: Exploring the equilibrium correspondence using the homotopy method," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 197-229, June.
- Corbae, Dean & D'Erasmo, Pablo, 2014.
"Capital requirements in a quantitative model of banking industry dynamics,"
14-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pablo D'Erasmo, 2014. "Capital Requirements in a Quantitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," 2014 Meeting Papers 476, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2015. "The Location of Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions in the USA," CESifo Working Paper Series 5331, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yasuhiko Nakamura, 2013. "Wage Bargaining And Merger Incentives With Asymmetric Costs," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages 56-84, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:35:y:2004:3:p:561-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.