Towards a Sustainable Tourism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pasquale M. Sgro & Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli, 2004. "Tourism, Trade and Domestic Welfare," Working Papers 2004.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Ritchie, J. R. Brent, 1999. "Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 137-152, March.
- Denis Claude & Georges Zaccour, 2009. "Investment in Tourism Market and Reputation," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(5), pages 797-817, October.
- Christophe Charlier & Mai-Anh Ngo, 2012.
"Geographical indications outside the European Regulation on PGIs, and the rule of the free movement of goods: lessons from cases judged by the Court of Justice of the European Communities,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 17-30, August.
- Christophe Charlier & Mai-Anh Ngo, 2012. "Geographical indications outside the European regulation of PGIs, and the rule of free movement of goods: Lessons from cases judged by the Court of Justice of the European Communities," Post-Print halshs-00721784, HAL.
- Forsyth, P. & Dwyer, L., 1991. "Measuring the Benefits and Costs of Foreign Tourism," CEPR Discussion Papers 248, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Katheline Schubert & Olivier Beaumais & Paul Zagamé, 1994. "Équilibre général appliqué et environnement : de nouveaux comportements pour le consommateur et le producteur," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 905-916.
- Claudio Piga, 2003. "Pigouvian Taxation in Tourism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 343-359, November.
- Onofri, Laura & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2013. "Beach ‘lovers’ and ‘greens’: A worldwide empirical analysis of coastal tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 49-56.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1999.
"On the taxation of polluting products in a differentiated industry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 575-594, March.
- CREMER, Helmuth & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "On the taxation of polluting products in a differentiated industry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1384, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1987. "Product Differentiation and Industrial Structure," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 131-146, December.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2012.
"Sustainable Tourism and the emergence of new Environmental Norms,"
- Dominique Torre & Malgorzata Ogonowska, 2013. "Sustainable tourism and the emergence of new environmental norms," Post-Print halshs-00856478, HAL.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2010.
"Destination Unknown. Is there any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Digital Initiatives at the University of Waterloo Library, vol. 2(3), pages 256-271, September.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2009. "Destination Unknown. Is There any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?," Working Paper series 36_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Christophe Charlier & Mai-Anh Ngo, 2010. "Agriculture des signes de qualité et agriculture OGM : les enjeux de la coexistence," Post-Print halshs-00542705, HAL.
- Elvio Accinelli & Juan G. Brida & Edgar Carrera, 2008. "A Good Policy of Sustainable Tourism," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 2(2), pages 150-161.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Residents' Influence on the Adoption of Environmental Norms in Tourism," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Robert Johnston, 2007. "Choice experiments, site similarity and benefits transfer," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 331-351, November.
- Marta Meleddu, 2014. "Tourism, Residents’ Welfare And Economic Choice: A Literature Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 376-399, April.
- Brau, Rinaldo, 2008. "Demand-driven sustainable tourism? A choice modelling analysis," MPRA Paper 82773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cracolici, M.F. & Cuffaro, M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Tourism sustainability and economic efficiency - a statistical analysis of italian provinces," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Choi, Chong Ju & Shin, Hyun Song, 1992. "A Comment on a Model of Vertical Product Differentiation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 229-231, June.
- John Sutton, 1986. "Non-Cooperative Bargaining Theory: An Introduction," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 709-724.
- Accinelli, Elvio & Brida, Juan Gabriel & Carrera, Edgar & Pereyra, Juan, 2007. "The Effects On Environmental Investment Of Changes In Tourism Demand," MPRA Paper 6372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark B. Vandenbosch & Charles B. Weinberg, 1995. "Product and Price Competition in a Two-Dimensional Vertical Differentiation Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 224-249.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Tourism; Environmental Economics; Sustainable Tourism; Certification; Vertical Differentiation; Stake-holders; Tourism Externalities;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-01-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2015-01-09 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2015-01-09 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2014-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.