Sustainable Tourism and the emergence of new Environmental Norms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dominique Torre & Malgorzata Ogonowska, 2013. "Sustainable tourism and the emergence of new environmental norms," Post-Print halshs-00856478, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo Gallego & Garrett van Ryzin, 1994. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Inventories with Stochastic Demand over Finite Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 999-1020, August.
- Dmitry Shapiro & Xianwen Shi, 2008.
"Market Segmentation: The Role of Opaque Travel Agencies,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 803-837, December.
- Dmitry Shapiro & Xianwen Shi, 2008. "Market Segmentation: The Role of Opaque Travel Agencies," Working Papers tecipa-310, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Elvio Accinelli & Juan G. Brida & Edgar Carrera, 2008. "A Good Policy of Sustainable Tourism," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 2(2), pages 150-161.
- Wen Zhao & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing for Perishable Assets with Nonhomogeneous Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 375-388, March.
- Youyi Feng & Baichun Xiao, 2000. "A Continuous-Time Yield Management Model with Multiple Prices and Reversible Price Changes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 644-657, May.
- Brau, Rinaldo, 2008. "Demand-driven sustainable tourism? A choice modelling analysis," MPRA Paper 82773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cracolici, M.F. & Cuffaro, M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Tourism sustainability and economic efficiency - a statistical analysis of italian provinces," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Accinelli, Elvio & Brida, Juan Gabriel & Carrera, Edgar & Pereyra, Juan, 2007. "The Effects On Environmental Investment Of Changes In Tourism Demand," MPRA Paper 6372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Towards a Sustainable Tourism," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-45, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Residents' Influence on the Adoption of Environmental Norms in Tourism," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental norms.; environmental norms; Economics of Tourism; tourism products' distribution; sustainable tourism; branding policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-09-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-09-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-RES-2012-09-03 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-09-03 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00726127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.