Report NEP-HME-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boldyrev, Ivan A. & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2012. "Moral sentiments, institutions, and civil society: Exploiting family resemblances between Smith and Hegel to resolve some conceptual issues in Sen's recent contributions to the theory of justice," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 193, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Auerbach, Paul & Sotiropoulos, Dimitris P., 2012. "Revisiting the socialist calculation debate: the role of markets and finance in Hayek’s response to Lange’s challenge," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-6, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- E. Stam & J.G. Lambooy, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Knowledge, Space, and Place: Evolutionary Economic Geography meets Austrian Economics," Working Papers 12-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- E. Stam & R. Martin, 2012. "When High Tech ceases to be High Growth: The Loss of Dynamism of the Cambridgeshire Regio," Working Papers 12-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fredin, Sabrina, 2012. "The Dynamics and Evolution of Local Industries – The case of Linköping," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- TUNCEL, Cem Okan, 2012. "Sectoral System of Innovation and Exploring Technological Upgrading Strategies in Late-Industrializing Countries," MPRA Paper 40843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2012. "Market structure and coherence of international cooperation: the case of the dairy sector in Malawi," Working Papers 131464, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2012. "Performativity of economic systems: Approach and implications for taxonomy," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 194, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Hollow, Matthew, 2012. "Pre-1900 utopian visions of the ‘cashless society’," MPRA Paper 40780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Manfredi, 2012. "Capital's Grabbing Hand? A Cross-Country/Cross-Industry Analysis of the Decline of the Labour Share," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 133, OECD Publishing.
- Andreas Chai & Wolfhard Kaus, 2012. "Conspicuous consumption and the distribution of income within social groups," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201202, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Sandra Leitner & Sebastian Leitner & Nirina Rabemiafara & Fadila Sanoussi & Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2012. "Sectoral Employment Effects of Economic Downturns," wiiw Research Reports 379, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lafrance, Amelie, 2012. "Firm Dynamics: Variation in Profitability Across Canadian Firms of Different Sizes, 2000 to 2009," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012026e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Dario Diodato & Anet Weterings, 2012. "The Resilience of Dutch Regions to Economic Shocks. Measuring the relevance of interactions among firms and workers," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1215, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2012.
- J. Easaw & R. Golinelli & M. Malgarini, 2012. "Do Households Anchor their Inflation Expectations? Theory and Evidence from a Household Survey," Working Papers wp842, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2012. "Sustainable Tourism and the emergence of new Environmental Norms," Post-Print halshs-00726127, HAL.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2012. "Research grants, sources of ideas and the effects on academic research," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.