Report NEP-RES-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012. "Targets for Global Climate Policy: An Overview," Working Paper Series 3712, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Börger, Tobias & Frör, Oliver, 2012. "The ecological price of getting rich in a green desert: A contingent valuation study in rural Southwest China," FZID Discussion Papers 55-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Fernando Broner & Paula Bustos & Vasco M. Carvalho, 2012. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," NBER Working Papers 18337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Aviation, Carbon, and the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers dp-12-22, Resources For the Future.
- Osteen, Craig D. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2012. "Agricultural Resources and Environmental Indicators, 2012 Edition," Economic Information Bulletin 132048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rubin, Edward A. & Hunter-Pirtle, Ann K., 2012. "Irrigation and Climatic Effects on Water Levels in the U.S. High Plains Aquifer," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131182, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "Microfoundations for the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Invoking By-Production, Normality and Inferiority of Emissions," Discussion Papers 1203, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- John Lynham & Ilan Noy, 2012. "Disaster in Paradise: A Preliminary Investigation of the Socio-Economic Aftermaths of Two Coastal Disasters in Hawaii," Working Papers 201217, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2012. "What Affects the Environmental Performance of Pipelines in the US? An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 123, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M., 2012. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Gasoline Taxes: Why Where We Live Matters," Discussion Papers dp-12-30, Resources For the Future.
- Hepburn, C.J. & Quah, J.K.-H. & Ritz, R.A., 2012. "Emissions Trading with Profit-Neutral Permit Allocations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1235, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Olivier Deschenes, 2012. "Temperature, Human Health, and Adaptation: A Review of the Empirical Literature," NBER Working Papers 18345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Optimal Learning on Climate Change: Why Climate Skeptics should reduce Emissions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kögel, Tomas, 2012. "The rate of change of the social cost of carbon and the social planner's hotelling rule," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2012. "Sustainable Tourism and the emergence of new Environmental Norms," Post-Print halshs-00726127, HAL.