Destination Unknown. Is there any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2009. "Destination Unknown. Is There any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?," Working Paper series 36_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clerides, Sofronis & Nearchou, Paris & Pashardes, Panos, 2008. "Intermediaries as quality assessors: Tour operators in the travel industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 372-392, January.
- Guido Candela & Roberto Cellini, 2006.
"Investment in Tourism Market: A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 41-58.
- Roberto Cellini & Guido Candela, 2004. "Investment in Tourism Market: A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers 2004.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Walter Santagata, 2003. "Adhesion-Exit: incentivi e diritti di proprietà collettivi nei distretti culturali," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(80).
- Aleix Calveras & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2003. "Quality Externalities among Hotel Establishments: What is the Impact of Tour Operators," Industrial Organization 0303001, EconWPA.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2009. "Destination Management and Tourists’ Choice with a Two-Part Tariff Price of the Holiday," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 99(2), pages 107-125, April-Jun.
- F. Cerina, 2006. "Tourism specialization and environmental sustainability in a dynamic economy," Working Paper CRENoS 200602, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2005. "The Economics of Local Tourist Systems," Working Papers 2005.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- G. Candela & R. Cellini & A. E. Scorcu, 1999. "Comportamenti d’impresa e informazione del consumatore," Working Papers 347, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Towards a Sustainable Tourism," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-45, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:119-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Tao & Ma, Tao & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (T.C.), 2015. "Network behavior as driving forces for tourism flows," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 146-156.
- Bruno Marques, 2016.
"Transport-Tourism: Capacity Coordination
[Tourisme-Transport : Capacite De Coordination]," Working Papers hal-01265818, HAL.
- Bruno Marques, 2016.
"Tourisme-Transport : Capacity Coordination
[Tourisme-Transport : Capacité De Coordination]," Working Papers hal-01265798, HAL.
- Romain Cruse & Bruno Marques, 2013. "Bénéfices et bénéficiaires de l’activité de croisière en Dominique," Documents de Travail 2013-16, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism economics; tourism areas; destination management; industrial districts; cultural districts;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:256-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.