Tourism specialization and environmental sustainability in a dynamic economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru, 2011.
"Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 444-472, March.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto, 2010. "Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?," Working Papers 2010.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Adriana Di Liberto & Rinaldo Brau, 2011. "Tourism and Development: A recent phenomenon built on old (institutional) roots?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p990, European Regional Science Association.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2010.
"Destination Unknown. Is there any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(3), pages 256-271, September.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2009. "Destination Unknown. Is There any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?," Working Paper series 36_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012.
"El turismo como motor de crecimiento económico: impacto de las preferencias intertemporales de los agentes
[The tourism as economic growth engine: the impact of the agents time preferences]," MPRA Paper 36607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Giannoni & F. Cerina, 2008. "Pollution Adverse Tourists and Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200822, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009. "Coping with Externalities in Tourism - A Dynamic Optimal Taxation Approach," MPRA Paper 16736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Thomas Panagiotou & Maurizio Mussoni, 2012. "Tourism Led Growth: Evidence from Panel Cointegration Tests," Working Paper series 74_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Juan Ignacio Pulido-Fernández & Yaiza López-Sánchez, 2016. "Are Tourists Really Willing to Pay More for Sustainable Destinations?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-20, November.
- F. Cerina, 2012. "Endogenous Growth and Sustainable Tourism," Working Paper CRENoS 201234, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- G. Marletto, 2006. "La politica dei trasporti come politica per l'innovazione: spunti da un approccio evolutivo," Working Paper CRENoS 200605, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giannoni, Sauveur, 2011. "On the economic rationality of fluctuations in tourism frequentation at nature-based destination," MPRA Paper 29518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OA Carboni & G. Medda, 2007. "Government Size and the Composition of Public Spending in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Paper CRENoS 200701, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
Keywordstourism specialization; sustainability; environment; taxation; crowding; pollution abatement;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2006-03-05 (Marketing)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2006-03-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .