Tourism specialization and environmental sustainability in a dynamic economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru, 2011.
"Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 444-472, March.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto, 2010. "Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?," Working Papers 2010.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Adriana Di Liberto & Rinaldo Brau, 2011. "Tourism and Development: A recent phenomenon built on old (institutional) roots?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p990, European Regional Science Association.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2010.
"Destination Unknown. Is there any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(3), pages 256-271, September.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2009. "Destination Unknown. Is There any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?," Working Paper series 36_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012.
"El turismo como motor de crecimiento económico: impacto de las preferencias intertemporales de los agentes
[The tourism as economic growth engine: the impact of the agents time preferences]," MPRA Paper 36607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Giannoni & F. Cerina, 2008. "Pollution Adverse Tourists and Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200822, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009. "Coping with Externalities in Tourism - A Dynamic Optimal Taxation Approach," MPRA Paper 16736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Thomas Panagiotou & Maurizio Mussoni, 2012. "Tourism Led Growth: Evidence from Panel Cointegration Tests," Working Paper series 74_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Juan Ignacio Pulido-Fernández & Yaiza López-Sánchez, 2016. "Are Tourists Really Willing to Pay More for Sustainable Destinations?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-20, November.
- F. Cerina, 2012. "Endogenous Growth and Sustainable Tourism," Working Paper CRENoS 201234, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- G. Marletto, 2006. "La politica dei trasporti come politica per l'innovazione: spunti da un approccio evolutivo," Working Paper CRENoS 200605, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giannoni, Sauveur, 2011. "On the economic rationality of fluctuations in tourism frequentation at nature-based destination," MPRA Paper 29518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OA Carboni & G. Medda, 2007. "Government Size and the Composition of Public Spending in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Paper CRENoS 200701, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
Keywordstourism specialization; sustainability; environment; taxation; crowding; pollution abatement;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2006-03-05 (Marketing)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2006-03-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.