Report NEP-ENV-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter A. Groothuis & Jana D. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2006. "The Willingness to Pay to Remove Billboards and Improve Mountain Views," Working Papers 06-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- F. Cerina, 2006. "Tourism specialization and environmental sustainability in a dynamic economy," Working Paper CRENoS 200602, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Benno Torgler & Maria A.Garcia-Valinas, 2006. "Participation in Environmental Organizations: An Empirical Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- C. Monica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka, 2006. "Communication and the Extraction of Natural Renewable Resources with Threshold Externalities," Emory Economics 0602, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Laura Marsiliani & Thomas I Renstrom, 2005. "Political Institutions, Environmental Policy and Growth," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 38, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alexandrine Jamin & Antoine Mandel, 2006. "A general equilibrium analysis of emission allowances," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2005. "Are non-use values distance-independent? Identifying the market area using a choice modelling experiment," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP6M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2005. "Investigating distance effects on environmental values: A choice modelling approach," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP7M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:06.63 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, "undated". "Environmental Innovation, War of Attrition and Investment Grants," Working Papers ubs0406, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Alison Stegman, 2005. "Convergence in Carbon Emissions Per Capita," Research Papers 0505, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- David Throsby, 2005. "On the Sustainability of Cultural Capital," Research Papers 0510, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.