A general equilibrium analysis of emission allowances
Each Party of the Kyoto Protocol on Climate Change must achieve quantified green-house gases emission reduction. one of the major policy instrument to be used to comply with these commitments is the opening of an emission allowances market. This paper analyzes, in the general equilibrium framework, the effects of the opening of such a market on the economic equilibrium.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Alexandrine Jamin, 2005.
"Equilibria with increasing returns : sufficient conditions on bounded production allocations,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- J. M. Bonnisseau & A. Jamin, 2008. "Equilibria with Increasing Returns: Sufficient Conditions on Bounded Production Allocations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(6), pages 1033-1068, December.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Alexandrine Jamin, 2003. "Equilibria with increasing returns : sufficient conditions on bounded production allocations," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Jun 2005.
- Cornet, B., 1984. "Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns," CORE Discussion Papers 1984007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1986.
"Existence of equilibria when firms follow bounded losses pricing rules,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1986007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1988. "Existence of equilibria when firms follow bounded losses pricing rules," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 119-147, April.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1990.
"Existence of Marginal Cost Pricing Equilibria: The Nonsmooth Case,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(3), pages 685-708, August.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1988. "Existense of marginal cost pricing equilibria: the nonsmooth case," CORE Discussion Papers 1988015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1976. "The Demand Theory of the Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 971-78, September.
- Jouini, Elyès, 1992. "An index theorem for nonconvex production economies," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5638, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b06003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.