The marginal pricing rule revisited
The purpose of the paper is to introduce a tighter definition for the marginal pricing rule. By means of an example, we illustrate the improvements that one gets with the new definition with respect to the former one with the Clarke's normal come.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13|
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouini, Elyes, 1989.
"A remark on Clarke's normal cone and the marginal cost pricing rule,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 95-101, February.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1988. "A remark on Clarke's normal cone and the marginal cost pricing rule," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 309-315, April.
- Cornet, B., 1986. "The second welfare theorem in nonconvex economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1986030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1990.
"Existence of Marginal Cost Pricing Equilibria: The Nonsmooth Case,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(3), pages 685-708, August.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1988. "Existense of marginal cost pricing equilibria: the nonsmooth case," CORE Discussion Papers 1988015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1975. "Pareto Optimality in Non-Convex Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Khan, M Ali, 1999.
" The Mordukhovich Normal Cone and the Foundations of Welfare Economics,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(3), pages 309-38.
- M Ali Khan, 1998. "The Murdukovich Normal Cone and the Foundations of Welfare Economics," Economics Working Paper Archive 404, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Cornet, B., 1984. "Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns," CORE Discussion Papers 1984007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b06021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.