The marginal pricing rule revisited
The purpose of the paper is to introduce a tighter definition for the marginal pricing rule. By means of an example, we illustrate the improvements that one gets with the new definition with respect to the former one with the Clarke's normal come.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13|
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornet, B., 1986. "The second welfare theorem in nonconvex economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1986030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jouini, Elyes, 1988.
"A remark on Clarke's normal cone and the marginal cost pricing rule,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 309-315, April.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1989. "A remark on Clarke's normal cone and the marginal cost pricing rule," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 95-101, February.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1975. "Pareto Optimality in Non-Convex Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1988.
"Existense of marginal cost pricing equilibria: the nonsmooth case,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1988015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1990. "Existence of Marginal Cost Pricing Equilibria: The Nonsmooth Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(3), pages 685-708, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornet, B., 1984. "Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns," CORE Discussion Papers 1984007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Khan, M Ali, 1999.
" The Mordukhovich Normal Cone and the Foundations of Welfare Economics,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(3), pages 309-38.
- M Ali Khan, 1998. "The Murdukovich Normal Cone and the Foundations of Welfare Economics," Economics Working Paper Archive 404, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5646 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b06021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.