Report NEP-MIC-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gang Liu, 2006. "On Nash equilibrium in prices in an oligopolistic market with demand characterized by a nested multinomial logit model and multiproduct firm as nest," Discussion Papers 454, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan, 2005. "Tacit Collusion and Capacity Withholding in Repeated Uniform Price Auctions," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1174, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2006. "Multi-battle contests," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1187, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Mancero & Eduardo Saavedra, 2006. "Un modelo de entrada y competencia en telecomunicaciones," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv171, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Roques, F.A. & Savva , N.S., 2006. "Price Cap Regulation and Investment Incentives under Demand Uncertainty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0636, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Bernard Cornet & Marc-Olivier Czarnecki, 2005. "The marginal pricing rule revisited," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Bernard Cornet, 2006. "Existence of equilibria with a tight marginal," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Vinicius Carrasco & Gustavo Manso, 2006. "Syndication and Robust Collusion in Financial Markets," Textos para discussão 522, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Gjerstad, S., 2006. "The Competitive Market Paradox," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1180, Purdue University, Department of Economics.