The Dubovickii-Miljutin Lemma and characterizations of optimal allocations in non-smooth economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ali Khan & Rajiv Vohra, 1987. "An Extension of the Second Welfare Theorem to Economies with Nonconvexities and Public Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 223-241.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1989.
"A remark on Clarke's normal cone and the marginal cost pricing rule,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 95-101, February.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1988. "A remark on Clarke's normal cone and the marginal cost pricing rule," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 309-315, April.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Marshall, Alfred, 1890.
"The Principles of Economics,"
History of Economic Thought Books,
McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number marshall1890.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Bernard Cornet, 1988.
"Valuation equilibrium and pareto optimum in non-convex economies,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1988. "Valuation equilibrium and pareto optimum in non-convex economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 293-308, April.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1986. "Valuation equilibrium and Pareto optimum in nonconvex economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1986036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BONNISSEAU, Jean-Marc & CORNET, Bernard, "undated". "Valuation equilibrium and Pareto optimum in non-convex economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 817, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Osana, Hiroaki, 1977. "Optimal Tax-Subsidy System for an Economy with Marshallian Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 329-340, March.
- D. K. Foley, 1967.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- Turunen-Red, Arja H & Woodland, Alan D, 1991. "Strict Pareto-Improving Multilateral Reforms of Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1127-1152, July.
- Cornet, B., 1986. "The second welfare theorem in nonconvex economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1986030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1979. "General statements on second best pareto optimality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 169-194, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:24:y:1995:i:5:p:435-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.