Prices and Pareto Optima
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Flam, S.D. & Jourani, A., 2000. "Prices and Pareto Optima," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0800, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evstigneev, I.V. & Flam, S.D., 2000. "Sharing Nonconvex Costs," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1300, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1988.
"Valuation equilibrium and pareto optimum in non-convex economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 293-308, April.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1986. "Valuation equilibrium and Pareto optimum in nonconvex economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1986036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BONNISSEAU, Jean-Marc & CORNET, Bernard, 1988. "Valuation equilibrium and Pareto optimum in non-convex economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 817, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Bernard Cornet, 1988. "Valuation equilibrium and pareto optimum in non-convex economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187225, HAL.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- D. K. Foley, 1967. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Working papers 3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- M. Ali Khan & Rajiv Vohra, 1987. "An Extension of the Second Welfare Theorem to Economies with Nonconvexities and Public Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 223-241.
- CORNET, Bernard, 1988. "Marginal cost pricing and Pareto optimality," CORE Discussion Papers 1988037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Flam, Sjur & Owen, Guillermo & Saboya, Martha, 2005. "The not-quite non-atomic game: Non-emptiness of the core in large production games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 279-297, November.
- Flam, S. D. & Jourani, A., 2003. "Strategic behavior and partial cost sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 44-56, April.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1975. "Pareto Optimality in Non-Convex Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfirst and second welfare theorem; weak and strong Pareto optimum; nonconvex tastes or technologies; public goods; externalities; local separation; subdifferentials; normal cones;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2006_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.