Report NEP-MIC-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jane Humphries, 2016. "Spinning the Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 145, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Frederic Koessler & Charles Noussair & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Parimutuel Betting under Asymmetric Information," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Lemarié, S., 2005. "Vertical integration and the licensing of innovation with a fixed fee or a royalty," Working Papers 200517, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Robert Ritz, 2005. "Strategic incentives for market share," Economics Series Working Papers 248, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Reny, 2005. "On the Existence of Monotone Pure Strategy Equilibria in Bayesian Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000067, David K. Levine.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Robert Aumann's Game and Economic Theory," Discussion Paper Series dp416, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Flam, Sjur & Jourani, A., 2006. "Prices and Pareto Optima," Working Papers 2006:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "When do more patents reduce R&D?," Working Papers 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2006. "Innovation, Competition and Welfare-Enhancing Monopoly," NBER Working Papers 12094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Patacconi, 2005. "Optimal Coordination in Hierarchies," Economics Series Working Papers 238, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2006. "Determinants of Swiss firms' R&D activities at foreign locations," KOF Working papers 06-127, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 2006. "Cooperation through Imitation," Working Papers 1042, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Roland de Bruijn, 2006. "Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition in WorldScan," CPB Memorandum 140, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dean P Foster & Peyton Young, 2006. "Regret Testing Leads to Nash Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000676, David K. Levine.
- Philippe Chone & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2005. "Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency:Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mark Rogers, 2006. "R&D and Productivity in the UK: evidence from firm-level data in the 1990s," Economics Series Working Papers 255, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Moutos & Margarita Katsimi, 2006. "Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods," Working Papers 29, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.