The not-quite non-atomic game: Non-emptiness of the core in large production games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1992. "Inessentiality of Large Groups and the Approximate Core Property: An Equivalence Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 129-147, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Flåm & L. Koutsougeras, 2010.
"Private information, transferable utility, and the core,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 591-609, March.
- S D Flåm & L Koutsougeras, 2005. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0512, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- S. D. Flåm. & L. Koutsougeras, 2007. "Private information, transferable utility,and the core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0703, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Koutsougeras, L., 2007. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 04/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Didrik Flåm, Sjur, 2012. "Coupled projects, core imputations, and the CAPM," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 170-176.
- Flam, S.D. & Jourani, A., 2000. "Prices and Pareto Optima," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0800, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Risk Exchange as a Market or Production Game," Working Papers 2007:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik, 2016. "Borch’s theorem, equal margins, and efficient allocation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 162-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:50:y:2005:i:3:p:279-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .