General statements on second best pareto optimality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yun, Kwan Koo, 1995. "The Dubovickii-Miljutin Lemma and characterizations of optimal allocations in non-smooth economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 435-460.
- Coady, David & Dreze, Jean, 2000. "Commodity taxation and social welfare: the generalised Ramsey rule," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6651, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hyun Park, 2009. "Ramsey fiscal policy and endogenous growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 377-398, June.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Roger Guesnerie, 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From First Best to Second Best," CESifo Working Paper Series 76, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Citanna, A. & Polemarchakis, H.M. & Tirelli, M., 2006.
"The taxation of trades in assets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 299-313, January.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & TIRELLI, M., 2000. "The Taxation of Trades in assets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 721, HEC Paris.
- Herakles Polemarchakis, 2001. "The taxation of trades in assests," Working Papers 2001-21, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & POLEMARCHAKIS, Herakles M. & TIRELLI, Mario, 2001. "The taxation of trades in assets," CORE Discussion Papers 2001017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alessandro Citanna & Heracles M. Polemarchakis & M. Tirelli, 2006. "The taxation of trades in assets," Post-Print halshs-00009847, HAL.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010.
"Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jean Dreze & David Coady, 2010. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare : The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working Papers id:2936, eSocialSciences.
- David Coady & Jean Drèze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- David Coady & Jean Drèze, 2002. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalized Ramsey Rule," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 295-316, May.
- Yates, Andrew J., 1997. "A sufficiency result for constrained economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 411-423, May.
- David Coady, 2015. "Designing and Evaluating Social Safety Nets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Conclusions," Working Papers id:7496, eSocialSciences.
- David Coady & Jean Dreze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working papers 87, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Coady, David P., 2004. "Designing and evaluating social safety nets," FCND discussion papers 172, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Blackorby, Charles & Brett, Craig, 2000. "Fiscal Federalism Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 300-317, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:6:y:1979:i:2:p:169-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.