General statements on second best pareto optimality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- David Coady & Jean Drèze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Yun, Kwan Koo, 1995. "The Dubovickii-Miljutin Lemma and characterizations of optimal allocations in non-smooth economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 435-460.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- David Coady & Jean Dreze, 2000. "Commodity taxation and social welfare: the generalised Ramsey rule," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6651, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hyun Park, 2009. "Ramsey fiscal policy and endogenous growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 377-398, June.
- David Coady & Jean Drèze, 2002. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalized Ramsey Rule," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 295-316, May.
- Yates, Andrew J., 1997. "A sufficiency result for constrained economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 411-423, May.
- Citanna, A. & Polemarchakis, H.M. & Tirelli, M., 2006. "The taxation of trades in assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 299-313, January.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & TIRELLI, M., 2000. "The Taxation of Trades in assets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 721, HEC Paris.
- Alessandro Citanna & Heracles M. Polemarchakis & M. Tirelli, 2006. "The taxation of trades in assets," Post-Print halshs-00009847, HAL.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & POLEMARCHAKIS, Herakles M. & TIRELLI, Mario, 2001. "The taxation of trades in assets," CORE Discussion Papers 2001017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herakles Polemarchakis, 2001. "The taxation of trades in assests," Working Papers 2001-21, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- David Coady, 2015. "Designing and Evaluating Social Safety Nets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Conclusions," Working Papers id:7496, eSocialSciences.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010. "Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Coady & Jean Dreze, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare: The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working papers 87, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Coady, David P., 2004. "Designing and evaluating social safety nets," FCND discussion papers 172, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean Dreze & David Coady, 2010. "Commodity Taxation and Social Welfare : The Generalised Ramsey Rule," Working Papers id:2936, eSocialSciences.
- Blackorby, Charles & Brett, Craig, 2000. "Fiscal Federalism Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 300-317, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:6:y:1979:i:2:p:169-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed