Environmental Quality and Long Run Tourism Development a Cyclical Perspective for Small Island Tourist Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McAleer & Riaz Shareef & Bernardo da Veiga, 2005. "Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives," Working Papers 2005.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Brau & D. Cao, 2005.
"Uncovering the macrostructure of tourists' preferences. A choice experiment analysis of tourism demand to Sardinia,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200514, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rinaldo Brau & Davide Cao, 2006. "Uncovering the Macrostructure of Tourists’ Preferences. A Choice Experiment Analysis of Tourism Demand to Sardinia," Working Papers 2006.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brau, Rinaldo, 2008. "Demand-driven sustainable tourism? A choice modelling analysis," MPRA Paper 82773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Correani, Luca & Garofalo, Giuseppe, 2008. "Chaos in the tourism industry," MPRA Paper 9677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Environment; Lifecycle; Islands;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2006-01-24 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.