Report NEP-TUR-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Lozano & Javier Rey-Maquieira, 2005. "An Analysis of the Evolution of Tourism Destinations from the Point of View of the Economic Growth Theory," Working Papers 2005.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marie-Antoinette Maupertuis & Sauveur Giannoni, 2005. "Environmental Quality and Long Run Tourism Development a Cyclical Perspective for Small Island Tourist Economies," Working Papers 2005.145, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mondher Sahli & Jean-Jacques Nowak, 2005. "Migration, Unemployment and Net Benefits of Inbound Tourism in a Developing Country," Working Papers 2005.148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nishaal Gooroochurn & Adam Blake, 2005. "Tourism Immiserization: Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers 2005.143, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Silvia Marzetti & R. Mosetti, 2005. "Social Carrying Capacity of Mass Tourist Sites: Theoretical and Practical Issues about its Measurement," Working Papers 2005.144, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-00-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander & Snyder, Lori, 2003. "Private Options to Use Public Goods: Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits," Discussion Papers dp-03-49, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Sterner, Thomas & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2005. "Bioeconomic Model of Community Incentives for Wildlife Management Before and After CAMPFIRE," Discussion Papers dp-05-06, Resources For the Future.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI, 2005. "From 'territory' to 'city': the conceptualisation of space in Italy since 1950," Working Papers 241, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.