From 'territory' to 'city': the conceptualisation of space in Italy since 1950
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirschman, Albert O., 1985.
"Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating some Categories of Economic Discourse,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 7-21, April.
- Hirschman, Albert O, 1984. "Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating Some Categories of Economic Discourse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 89-96, May.
- Mishan, E J, 1971. "The Postwar Literature on Externalities: An Interpretative Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, March.
- John B. Parr, 2004. "Economies of scope and economies of agglomeration: The Goldstein-Gronberg contribution revisited," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Antonio G. Calafati, 2005. "On the use of local labour systems," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio G. Calafati, 2005. "“Traditional knowledge” and local development trajectories," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 621-639, June.
More about this item
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2006-01-24 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.