Transitional Dynamics to Optimal Sustainable Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faig, Miquel, 1988. "Characterization of the optimal tax on money when it functions as a medium of exchange," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 137-148, July.
- Chari, V. V. & Christiano, Lawrence J. & Kehoe, Patrick J., 1996.
"Optimality of the Friedman rule in economies with distorting taxes,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 203-223, April.
- V. V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993. "Optimality of the Friedman Rule in Economies with Distorting Taxes," NBER Working Papers 4443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993. "Optimality of the Friedman rule in economies with distorting taxes," Staff Report 158, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kimbrough, Kent P., 1986. "The optimum quantity of money rule in the theory of public finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 277-284, November.
- William J. Baumol, 1952. "The Transactions Demand for Cash: An Inventory Theoretic Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 545-556.
- Guidotti, Pablo E. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1993. "The optimal inflation tax when money reduces transactions costs : A reconsideration," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 189-205, April.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 1994. "On the welfare cost of inflation," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kimbrough, Kent P, 1986. "Inflation, Employment, and Welfare in the Presence of Transactions Costs," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 127-140, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Carraro, 1998. "New Economic Theories," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 365-381, April.
- José Manuel Madeira Belbute & Paulo Brito, 2009. "On the Relation Between the Endogenous Growth Rate of the Economy and the Dynamics of Renewable Resources," Economics Working Papers 07_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- F. Cabo, 2001. "Towards an ecological technology for global growth in a North-South trade model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 15-41.
- Sjak Smulders, 1995.
"Entropy, environment, and endogenous economic growth,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 319-340, August.
- Smulders, J.A., 1995. "Entropy, environment and endogenous economic growth," Other publications TiSEM 6d717cee-3506-4f14-8a21-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ricci, Francesco, 2007.
"Channels of transmission of environmental policy to economic growth: A survey of the theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 688-699, February.
- Francesco Ricci, 2004. "Channels of Transmission of Environmental Policy to Economic Growth: A Survey of the Theory," Working Papers 2004.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Donna Ramirez Harrington & Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 2005.
"Conservation capital and sustainable economic growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 336-359, April.
- Ramirez, Donna Theresa J. & Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Conservation Capital And Sustainable Economic Growth," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19846, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maciocco, Giovanni & Dessi, Barbara & Battista Masia, Giovanni & Steingut, Ilene & Venturi, Beatrice, 1999. "Processes of Territorial Transformation: Autopoietic Systems in Planning and the Theory of Chaos," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa415, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Growth; Environmental Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .