Uzbek Travel Services Industry And International Comparison
The aim of this article is to present results of Uzbek travel companies survey focusing primarily on market research and strategy-setting while putting this in contrast to international experience in this sector. We present that many Uzbek travel companies are not used to do proper marketing research, only the biggest are. There are not rare cases of situations when management does not know how to define strategic behavior and strategy itself (as majority of companies lack long-term vision and orient themselves primarily on short run profits).
Volume (Year): 6 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://academicpublishingplatforms.com/journal.php?journal=PIEB|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aleix Calveras & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2003. "Quality Externalities among Hotel Establishments: What is the Impact of Tour Operators," Industrial Organization 0303001, EconWPA.
- Cleve Willis & John Stranlund & Juan-Camilo Cardenas, 2000.
"Local environmental control and institutional crowding-out,"
Artefactual Field Experiments
00028, The Field Experiments Website.
- Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Stranlund, John & Willis, Cleve, 2000. "Local Environmental Control and Institutional Crowding-Out," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1719-1733, October.
- Roberto Cellini & Guido Candela, 2004.
"Investment in Tourism Market: A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly,"
2004.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guido Candela & Roberto Cellini, 2006. "Investment in Tourism Market: A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 41-58, September.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2003. "Real wealth and experimental cooperation: experiments in the field lab," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 263-289, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrpieb:v:6:y:2010:i:3:p:66-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.