The Economics of Local Tourist Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McAleer & Riaz Shareef & Bernardo da Veiga, 2005.
"Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives,"
2005.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- McAleer, Michael & Shareef, Riaz & da Veiga, Bernardo, 2005. "Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 12128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Marques & Jean Mado & Vincent Valmorin & J Velin, 2018.
"Optimal Tourism Product
[Produit Touristique Optimal]," Working Papers hal-01687976, HAL.
- Bruno Marques, 2016.
"Tourisme-Transport : Capacity Coordination
[Tourisme-Transport : Capacité De Coordination]," Working Papers hal-01265798, HAL.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2010.
"Destination Unknown. Is there any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(3), pages 256-271, September.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2009. "Destination Unknown. Is There any Economics Beyond Tourism Areas?," Working Paper series 36_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemnr:12130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.