The Demand of Car Rentals: a Microeconometric Approach with Count Models and Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McAleer, Michael & Shareef, Riaz & da Veiga, Bernardo, 2005.
"Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives,"
Natural Resources Management Working Papers
12128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Michael McAleer & Riaz Shareef & Bernardo da Veiga, 2005. "Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives," Working Papers 2005.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Inge Mayeres & Kurt Van Dender, 2001. "The external costs of transport," Chapters,in: Reforming Transport Pricing in the European Union, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1988. "Selection and Recreation Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 29-36.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Daniel M. Hellerstein, 1991.
"Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 860-866.
- Hellerstein, Daniel, 1991. "Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data," MPRA Paper 25264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Bruno De Borger & John Peirson & Roger Vickerman, 2001. "An overview of policy instruments," Chapters,in: Reforming Transport Pricing in the European Union, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Newbery, David M, 1990. "Pricing and Congestion: Economic Principles Relevant to Pricing Roads," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 22-38, Summer.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Paulo Macas Nunes, 2008. "Does tourism influence economic growth? A dynamic panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2431-2441.
- Grogger, J T & Carson, Richard T, 1991. "Models for Truncated Counts," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 225-238, July-Sept.
More about this item
KeywordsCount Data Models; Survey Data; Tourism; Market Demand; Car Rentals; Tax Rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.