Selection and Recreation Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Sarah Jennings & Alison Coyne, 1989.
"A Sequential Choice Alternative to the Travel Cost Model,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(4), pages 1305-1305, December.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor & Jennings, Sarah & Coyne, Alison, 1989. "A Sequential Choice Alternative to the Travel Cost Model," Staff Paper Series 232429, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- I. M. Dobbs, 1993. "Adjusting For Sample Selection Bias In The Individual Travel Cost Method," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 335-342.
- Tay, Richard & McCarthy, Patrick S. & Fletcher, Jerald J., 1996. "A portfolio choice model of the demand for recreational trips," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 325-337, October.
- Antonio Menezes & Ainura Uzagalieva, 2013. "The Demand of Car Rentals: a Microeconometric Approach with Count Models and Survey Data," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 25-41, June.
- Clifford S. Russell & V. Kerry Smith, 1991. "Demands for Data and Analysis Induced by Environmental Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 299-342 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy Garrod & Ken Willis, 1992. "The amenity value of woodland in Great Britain: A comparison of economic estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 415-434, July.
- Richard T. Woodward & Dhazn Gillig & Wade L. Griffin & Teofilo Ozuna, Jr., 2001. "The Welfare Impacts of Unanticipated Trip Limitations in Travel Cost Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 327-338.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:971-977 is not listed on IDEAS
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E., 1998. "Carnarvon Gorge: a comment on the sensitivity of consumer surplus estimation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(3), September.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 2000.
"Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 83-92, February.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 1998. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp207, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2000. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1355, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2001. "A Travel Cost Study of Duck Hunting in the Upper South East of South Australia," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 126064, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Donald B. K. English, 1997. "Effects of Sample Selection on Estimates of Economic Impacts of Outdoor Recreation," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(3), pages 219-236, Winter.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:352-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Hellerstein, 1993. "Intertemporal data and travel cost analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 193-207, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:70:y:1988:i:1:p:29-36.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.