A portfolio choice model of the demand for recreational trips
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R S Tay & P S McCarthy, 1994.
"Benefits of improved water quality: a discrete choice analysis of freshwater recreational demands,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(10), pages 1625-1638, October.
- R S Tay & P S McCarthy, 1994. "Benefits of Improved Water Quality: A Discrete Choice Analysis of Freshwater Recreational Demands," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(10), pages 1625-1638, October.
- Mary Jo Kealy & Bishop Richard C., 1986. "Theoretical and Empirical Specifications Issues in Travel Cost Demand Studies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 660-667.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1988. "Selection and Recreation Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 29-36.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Kaoru, Yoshiaki, 1986. "Modeling recreation demand within a random utility framework," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 395-399.
- George R. Parsons & Michael S. Needelman, 1992. "Site Aggregation in a Random Utility Model of Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 418-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björk, Peter & Jansson, Therese, 2008. "Travel Decision-making: The Role of Habit," MPRA Paper 25360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Sep 2008.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2013. "Modeling Long Overnight Trips by Chaining Recreation Sites," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150489, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1174-1184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:30:y:1996:i:5:p:325-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .