Theoretical and Empirical Specifications Issues in Travel Cost Demand Studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKenzie,George W., 1983. "Measuring Economic Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521248624, March.
- Willard W. Cochrane, 1980. "Some Nonconformist Thoughts on Welfare Economics and Commodity Stabilization Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 508-511.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lori D. Snyder & Robert N. Stavins & Alexander F. Wagner, 2003.
"Private Options to Use Public Goods Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits,"
2003.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander & Snyder, Lori, 2003. "Private Options to Use Public Goods: Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits," Discussion Papers dp-03-49, Resources For the Future.
- Snyder, Lori & Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander, 2003. "Private Options to Use Public Goods: Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits," Working Paper Series rwp03-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bengochea, A., 2003. "Valoración del uso recreativo de un espacio natural," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 321-338, Agosto.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2013. "Modeling Long Overnight Trips by Chaining Recreation Sites," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150489, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abdulbaki Bilgic & Wojciech Florkowski, 2009. "The impact of license regulation on the number of recreation trips: is it worth considering?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Martínez de Aragón, Juan & Riera, Pere & Giergiczny, Marek & Colinas, Carlos, 2011. "Value of wild mushroom picking as an environmental service," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 419-424, July.
- Tay, Richard & McCarthy, Patrick S. & Fletcher, Jerald J., 1996. "A portfolio choice model of the demand for recreational trips," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 325-337, October.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013.
"Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:68:y:1986:i:3:p:660-667.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .