Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:862-870 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Plaza, 2006. "The Return on Investment of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 452-467, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:13-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Hellerstein & Robert Mendelsohn, 1993. "A Theoretical Foundation for Count Data Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 604-611.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:213-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angel BUJOSA BESTARD & Jaume ROSSELLÓ NADAL, 2007. "Attitudes Toward Tourism And Tourism Congestion," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 25, pages 193-207.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1988. "Selection and Recreation Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 29-36.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1047-1049 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Plaza, 2008. "On Some Challenges and Conditions for the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to be an Effective Economic Re-activator," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 506-517, June.
- Jörgen Hellström, 2006. "A bivariate count data model for household tourism demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 213-226.
More about this item
Keywordszero-truncated negative binomial; management implications; length of stay; cultural tourism; museum;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-08-15 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-08-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.