Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:862-870 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Plaza, 2006. "The Return on Investment of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 452-467, June.
- Angel BUJOSA BESTARD & Jaume ROSSELLÓ NADAL, 2007. "Attitudes Toward Tourism And Tourism Congestion," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 25, pages 193-207.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Daniel Hellerstein & Robert Mendelsohn, 1993. "A Theoretical Foundation for Count Data Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 604-611.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1988. "Selection and Recreation Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 29-36.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1047-1049 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:13-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Plaza, 2008. "On Some Challenges and Conditions for the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to be an Effective Economic Re-activator," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 506-517, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:213-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jörgen Hellström, 2006. "A bivariate count data model for household tourism demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 213-226.
More about this item
Keywordszero-truncated negative binomial; management implications; length of stay; cultural tourism; museum;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-08-15 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-08-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .