Report NEP-TUR-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Ghermandi & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2011. "A Global Map of Costal Recreation Values: results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis," Working Papers 2011_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter E.T. Edwards & George R. Parsons & Kelley H. Myers, 2011. "The Economic Value of Viewing Migratory Shorebirds on the Delaware Bay: An Application of the Single Site Travel Cost Model Using On-Site Data," Working Papers 11-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Hynes, Stephen & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2011. "The effect of using labelled alternatives in stated choice experiments: an exploration focusing on farmland walking trails in Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108792, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2011. "Accessibility, network structure, and consumersâ€™ destination choice: a GIS analysis of GPS travel data," Working Papers 000095, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Elena Ragazzi & Secondo Rolfo, 2010. "ART ET CULTURE DANS L’EVOLUTION DES DISTRICTS INDUSTRIELS ITALIENS [Art and culture in the evolution of Italian industrial districts]," CERIS Working Paper 201009, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Brückner, Markus & Pappa, Evi, 2011. "For an Olive Wreath? Olympic Games and Anticipation Effects in Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 8516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howley, Peter, 2011. "Landscape aesthetics: towards a better understanding of rural landscape preferences," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108956, Agricultural Economics Society.