The Economic Value of Viewing Migratory Shorebirds on the Delaware Bay: An Application of the Single Site Travel Cost Model Using On-Site Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edwards, Peter E.T. & Parsons, George R. & Myers, Kelley H., 2011. "The economic value of viewing migratory shorebirds on the Delaware Bay: An application of the single site travel cost model using on-site data," MPRA Paper 35832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaw, Daigee, 1988. "On-site samples' regression : Problems of non-negative integers, truncation, and endogenous stratification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 211-223, February.
- Joseph Hilbe & Roberto Martinez-Espineira, 2005. "NBSTRAT: Stata module to estimate Negative Binomial with Endogenous Stratification," Statistical Software Components S456414, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Englin, Jeffrey & Shonkwiler, J S, 1995. "Estimating Social Welfare Using Count Data Models: An Application to Long-Run Recreation Demand under Conditions of Endogenous Stratification and Truncation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 104-112, February.
- Daniel Hellerstein & Robert Mendelsohn, 1993. "A Theoretical Foundation for Count Data Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 604-611.
- Dixie Reaves & Randall Kramer & Thomas Holmes, 1999. "Does Question Format Matter? Valuing an Endangered Species," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 365-383, October.
- Daniel M. Hellerstein, 1991.
"Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 860-866.
- Hellerstein, Daniel, 1991. "Using Count Data Models in Travel Cost Analysis with Aggregate Data," MPRA Paper 25264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John R. McKean & Donn M. Johnson & Richard G. Walsh, 1995. "Valuing Time in Travel Cost Demand Analysis: An Empirical Investigation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(1), pages 96-105.
- Mark L. Rockel & Mary Jo Kealy, 1991. "The Value of Nonconsumptive Wildlife Recreation in the United States," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(4), pages 422-434.
- Myers, Kelley H. & Parsons, George R. & Edwards, Peter E.T., 2010. "Measuring the recreational use value of migratory shorebirds on the Delaware Bay," MPRA Paper 26126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:352-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahman Khoshakhlagh & Seyed Vahid Safaeifard & Seyedeh Nasim Mirahmadi Sharifi, 2013. "Estimating Recreation Demand Function by Using Zero Truncated Poisson Distribution: A Case Study of Tehran Darband Site (Iran)," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 11-20.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel-Cost Model; Shorebirds; Valuation;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:11-03.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .